As passionate about video games I always wanted to develop my own games. It’s a really hard task to by just one person as it involves the development of the game, the design, the marketing… So what I did as a first approach was to buy some assets from a preexisting game and develop it the way I wanted.
I never published it but so far I have a working prototype that includes:
- Full touch and keyboard control
- Match against the AI for 10 goals
- Match player vs player in the same device
- Demo game, where the AI plays against himself
- Adverts after each game
- Power ups, make player shorter, longer…